At the start of the project when we were beginning to think of quiz show ideas and themes. I helped out by giving a few names for a quiz show and themes for it but they were not chosen for the final name an theme. So in the end Media Circus was picked with a circus striped tent theme. Then we got broke into groups and we each picked a Quiz round we could ask questions about. This would be like music,film,gaming rounds like that. My group picked Film round to think up questions for, I thought of some good questions which we ended up deciding to use for the final quiz. And also we thought up some questions which we could film and have them on the VT insert reel. The type of questions i thought up were. 'Fill in the blanks' so take a famous film quote and blank out some words see if people still get them. For the VT insert questions. 'Guess what movie this is' Where we had someone act out a line from the movie and they have to guess what movie it is.
After we all picked questions and rounds and we sorted it all out. In our groups we got set different jobs. This would either be. Content round producer,Post-production producer,Art director and Technical producer. I took on 2 jobs really, Technical producer and post-production producer. As I had to set up the filming for the VT inserts. And then edit them on final cut pro for the final VT reel. We filmed 2 of the VT inserts. Where we had Shaun dressed up as the terminator and speak a line from it, and also Transformers we had Shaun dressed up in cardboard and say a line again. Then I looked for film clips online as one the questions we made up was we show a sped up clips from a film and they have to guess what it is. So I went and looked on YouTube for the clips and exported them off YouTube to edit then in final cut. I Cut them up and jumbled the clip around and sped them up so it was difficult to tell what it is. That was for our other VT inserts we have.
After we had done a edited all our VT inserts. I was put in charge of making the VT reel DVD what would in the end have all the VT's on it. So I had to go around and get any Video clips, Graphics an sounds from each round. I put them all on final cut pro. For each one I needed to make a small intro for each one. So the VT insert controller knew which VT was coming next. I had to put what VT number it was. which quiz round it was and a very short few words to sum it up explaining either it was a sound, graphic or clip. Once I put them all in order which I did using the script.
Then finally when it was all done resized and tweeked. We exported it to Quicktime. And we had to burn it to DVD but before we were able to do that. We had to seperate it into chapters for each insert on the VT reel. and then create buttons for each of the chapters and then put that chapters on the button so when you go on the button the chapter is there with the VT on it.
Monday, 22 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment